Wednesday, September 17, 2014

What's Your Grace Story?

Consider this post an invitation to join a party.

A party to celebrate grace.

As you may know, October is when bloggers often choose a theme to write about each day of the month (31 Days of Home Decorating, 31 Days of Prayer, or chocolate, or whatever).

I can think of nothing else I'd rather write about for 31 days straight. :)

But rather than doing all the talking (or writing) myself, I'd like to hear from you as well.  Maybe you've been caught off guard by grace.  Maybe you've had a light-bulb moment when you suddenly understood grace the way God intended.  Maybe it's been more like the slow dawn of morning in your soul.  Maybe you've come to realize that it's not a miracle limited to the moment of salvation, but spills over into every moment of everyday life.  Maybe you've had a specific experience that clearly illustrates grace.  Maybe you've recently received a grace-gift from God, something amazing and beautiful and undeserved.

Whatever your story looks like, I'd love to hear it.  Sharing our stories encourages those around us, brings us closer together, and most importantly, waves our Hero's banner.

Let's celebrate together!


Now the details:

If you want to share your story, you can email me or send me a message on Facebook.  Please do so by September 30th.

Please try to stick to story/testimony form, rather than a long-winded exposition of grace or something preachy. :)

Also, if writing your story as a blog post sounds too intimidating, I'd be happy to send you some questions to make it more interview-style.

If you have any questions or need clarification, just let me know.  I look forward to hearing from you!

2 comments:

  1. I did it . . . I read your entire blog over the last few weeks. For some reason, I feel like I have to do that when I start following somebody. But it was great! You've painted a wonderful picture of your journey into missions. Keep it up, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete