Monday, August 17, 2015

Auntie Corner

Pictures have a way of accumulating, and since I haven't featured our little sweetheart here in a while...
 
 
 
 
It's a bird, it's a plane, it's Super-Malachi!
 
 
This was his first experience with a cracker.  In spite of his face, he did actually like it. :)
 
 
 
Food.  It's his one weakness.  (For real - he loves to eat!)
 
 
Seriously, that pose...
 
 
He's my little morning companion.  He sleeps while I work at my desk.  Sometimes he snores.
 
 
But I forgive him, of course, because my heart melts every time I look over at him.
 
 
 
"Caption this.  Go on, I dare you."
 
 
He frequently sports a Mohawk...
 
 
 
 
 
 
...And a variety of facial expressions.
 
 
 
 
I freely admit that I am biased.  But doesn't he melt your heart, too?

No comments:

Post a Comment