Thursday, August 6, 2015

The Grand Tour, Part 4

The General Store -
 
It was a treasure trove.
 
It made me feel like I was stepping into the pages of an I Spy book.
 
- - -
 
1 -
I spy a square skillet, a lantern, two old-fashioned lamps, and cemetery.
 
 
 
 
 
- - -
 
2 -
I spy a radio, four green bottles, and a teacher's friend.
 
 
 
 
 
- - -
 
3 -
I spy horses backwards, two stars, and an arrowhead.
 
 
 
 
 
- - -
 
4 -
I spy a wagon wheel, a green skillet, and a lacy white dress.
 
 
 
 
 
- - -
 
5 -
I spy two funnels, a flour sifter, a fan, and a photographer in action.
 
 
 
 
 
- - -
 
6 -
I spy two baseball cards, a book on silver, and an angel's wing.
 
 
 
 
 
- - -
 
7 -
I spy a white chair, a green chair, and a baby portrait.
 
 
 
 
 
- - -
 
8 -
I spy a saw, a rake, and a wide-brimmed hat.
 
 
 
 
 
- - -
 
9 -
I spy two buckets, two barrels, and sixteen men's hats.
 
 
 
 
 
- - -
 
10 -
I spy a mustache, lumber, and a note from Ed.
 
 
 
 
 
- - -
 
11 -
I spy four laced accessories, a safe, and a hat box.
 
 
 
 
 
- - -
 
12 -
I spy syrup, powder, and Indian feathers.
 
 
 
 
 
- - -
 
13 -
I spy 5-cent seeds, Wrigley's gum, and a dozen stamps.
 
 
 
 
 
- - -
 
Congratulations!  You made it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment