Thursday, November 17, 2016

Auntie Corner

First things first: I'd like to introduce someone to y'all.

Meet Ava Marie, my newest niece.  She arrived Tuesday evening - the day before her mommy's birthday - and weighed in at a whopping 5lbs, 15oz.  Our family isn't exactly known for giants.


She seemed thoroughly unimpressed with the outside world.


And then she started smirking.




Malachi was, apparently, fascinated with his little sister's feet and hands.



She's finally here.  Happy, happy, happy!


My heart.  She's just so perfect.

I love her already and I can't wait to hold her and kiss those little cheeks.  Only a few weeks...

- - -

Little Dude -



Those overalls just kill me.




- - -

My local darlings -






- - -

More Malachi, just because I can.



Look at him!  Such a little peanut. :)







What in the world?!!


"Smile, Malachi," they told him, and this is the face he made.  No idea which side of the family that cheesy grin comes from.  Cough, cough.



"Why the gape?" I asked Sarah.

"Oh, he was trying to look cool."


- - -

Angèle should be having her baby any day now, and I'm so excited (read: impatient).

I may be biased, but my nieces and nephews are just the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment