Monday, January 2, 2017

Once Upon a December

...there was a Christmas program at church.

I ditched my back-seat-Baptist tendencies and sat up in the front row.  Or actually, one row behind the front row.  One can't be too radical, you know.


Isaac sang with the younger kids (he's on the far left).





Addie (left) also sang.


 Josie (far left) and Emma (next to her) sang and had parts in the skit.






Isaac thoroughly enjoyed the brunch afterwards.  (I think we all did, actually.  It was really nice.)




Ezra.  He melts my heart with his white hair and his crazy long eyelashes and his little personality.

- - -


My small group (known as "Etc." for encouragement, tea, and coffee :)) had one last little get-together before the end of the year.  Only a couple of the girls were able to make it for snacks and crafts, but we still had a nice time.

I'm looking forward to picking up with them in a couple weeks.

- - -

Watching White Christmas with the girls -


Meet April, Morgan, Elizabeth, and Carrissa.


Such a good movie.  Such fun girls.  Such happy memories.

- - -

Our December graduating class -



After-shots with my dorm girls: Morgan, Lizzie, Elizabeth (who had the nerve to graduate and leave us), Alaina, and Carrissa.






Dorm girls plus a few.



The dorm after-party.  (Doesn't it look like quite a smashing party? ;))

- - -

The next week after the excitement, the dreadful goodbyes, and the half-a-foot of snow, I packed up and headed to sunny California, leaving my plants behind for two whole weeks.


That's a lot of plants, you say?  I have no idea what you're talking about...

No comments:

Post a Comment