Monday, February 6, 2017

Rain, Fog, and Ice {And Life}

We've had a disappointingly small amount of snow so far this winter.  Disappointing, at least, for me.



Life has more or less settled into a routine now - work and church and social things.

I'm thankful.

Thankful to have been starting this semester from a much better place mentally and physically.  Thankful for the prayers the Lord has answered.  Thankful for little victories and new opportunities.  Thankful for daily grace.




I'm not going to be naive and think that 2017 will be all smooth sailing and easy and auto-pilot-y.

The Lord is not hands-off with His children, and I know He will continue the work He started in my life.  Which means stretching and reminders and difficulty.  That's how growth happens.

And it's painful sometimes.

Still, looking at the year, I'm hopeful, because I've gotten to know His heart just a bit more, and here's my confidence:

He is good.

And that is enough.












No comments:

Post a Comment