Sunday, September 1, 2013

This...

"This..."  The perfect title for a random conglomeration of pictures. :)

 
This was my airport send-off 
 
 
 
This is the view from the living room of the house I'm staying at right now
 
 
This is one for you, Esther :)
 
 
...and this is another
 
 
This is Milkshake
 
 
This is Mouse
 
(Aren't they adorable?!)
 
 
This is my first Sunday in Africa, ready for church
 
 
This is fabric for two skirts
 
Fabric is my one weakness.  (Name that reference!)
 
 
This is our water filter - something I'm quite thankful for :)
 
 
This is my mosquito net (another thing I'm very thankful for)
 
 
This is the president's palace
 
 
This is a view of the ocean 
 
 
This is looking down over the city
 
 
...and to the other side
 
 
This is the Westernmost point of Africa (see that tiny little sliver of land in the middle of the picture?)
 
 
This is the ocean again
 
 
This is the sandy, shelly beach
 
 
This is right before I leaned out, trying to reach all the way across the ocean, only to realize my arms weren't long enough
 
Just kidding.
 
 
This is a retreating wave
 
  
This is looking out to the horizon...

No comments:

Post a Comment