Friday, September 7, 2012

Hello...



Hello, Moon (or "experimenting with night-time pictures")





Hello, Gorgeous



Hello, natural fabric dyes tutorial



Hello, naturally-dyed fabric (I used tea) and dyed-to-match fingernails (which you can't see very well from this picture, but they were definitely "dyed" quite thoroughly!)



Hello, new houseplant, sunflower, and sweet peas



Hello, Tephra



Hello, friend...

...just thinking about you makes me smile.  A lot.



Hello, perfect reminder



Hello, Soil Improvement Program (otherwise known as "I love coffee, so my garden's gonna love it too!")



Hello, Tephra...again



Hello, dying sunflower



Hello, dinner!!! (Hawaiian pizza)



Hello, school planner...from '97-'98!!



Hello, dill



Hello, patchwork

and Hello, homespuns (which I LOVE more and more!)



Hello, little dandelion

---

...and Hello, Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment