Saturday, February 16, 2013

What's New?

[This post originally appeared on my NTM blog.]

A job, that’s what’s new!

I had an interview at a local home improvement store last week, and they offered me a part-time position.  I haven’t started yet, and I don’t know the details of my schedule, but it’s exciting to see my prayers finally answered.

The Lord’s hand in this is really clear to me, for several reasons.  First – it’s not the kind of job that would have first entered my mind to try for, but they were hiring, so I applied.  They called me back and I stumbled through the preliminary questionnaire.  (On-the-spot questions? over the phone? with a complete stranger?  Not my forte!)  “Well, it sure wouldn’t be a surprise if they don’t call me back!”  But they did.  And they asked me to come in for an interview.  When I did go for the interview, they offered me a position on the spot – which I certainly hadn’t expected.

Answered prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment