Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Catching Up

I'm pretty sure that was my longest non-blogging stretch ever.  Computer issues and, well, lots of other things.

Church picnics.
Playdates for Malachi.
Visits to Grandma's.
Brownie parties.
Get-togethers with friends.
Life. :)

I do love blogging, but this break has been a good thing for me.  It's been freeing to realize I don't need to pressure myself into churning out so many posts a week or month.  There's a time for everything: a time to blog, a time not to blog...

Anyway, since we're here that obviously means it was time to blog again.















- - -

Little kids.
They're so entertaining.







- - -



His famous fist bump.  He gives them to his family, the dogs, the computer, the barista at Starbucks, and himself in the mirror.

So adorable.  I can't stand it.



- - -

We went up to see Grandma - Beck and I - and stayed just a couple days.  We made African food, met her wonderful prayer group, snacked, talked, and...did I mention we ate?  I wonder how much we ate in those two-ish days.


Food is always on the agenda with Grandma.



Food processor: a horribly inauthentic stand-in for a mortar and pestle.



They didn't get the memo.


- - -


Brownies are my one weakness.



It was our little going-away party for Beck.




Yay for friends and good food and laughter and movies.

More pictures tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment