Saturday, October 29, 2016

Auntie Corner

Because they're just too cute and I love them so much...









It's his birthday tomorrow.

...Goodness, I miss him.  But in less than two months, I'll get to see him again (and meet his new little sister)!

- - -



He found a June bug in the backyard one evening.

"It likes me," he said. :)

- - -


That was a grumpy face.  What he was grumpy about, I don't know...


- - -

Ezra had a birthday the other week.  I think it's fun that he and Malachi are so close in age.




Such a little ham. :)



- - -

Jonah: the newest addition to the family.  He was born at 32 weeks, so he had to spend several weeks in the hospital, but he's home now...and this was the day I finally got to hold him.

I can't even tell you how happy that made me.




- - -

Ava should be making her appearance in just a few weeks, and Angèle's baby (girl? boy?) is due around the same time.  Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment