Thursday, March 1, 2018

To March

I find it a tad difficult to believe it's March already, but here we are!

What started out as rain early this morning turned to snow...heavy, wet, sloppy snow.  My favorite kind to shovel.  (On opposite day.)

 

The flakes were like 5" in diameter and the branches are weighed down so much now it looks almost unreal.

Okay, so maybe they weren't quite 5".  But they were HUGE, let me tell ya.

- - -

Things I'm looking forward to or excited about this month -


A simple little wreath for the living room.  It was a fun project.


 The prospect of Skyping with these cuties this weekend


The start of my church's Community Bible Experience, or New Testament Challenge, as we're calling it.  We'll be reading through the entirety of the New Testament during the months of March and April and various small groups will be meeting in homes during the week to discuss the reading.

March's read, which I haven't started just yet: Jim & Casper Go to Church (a Christian and an atheist who go to various churches together and talk about their experiences and beliefs)

A Scripture writing plan (shared by Esther this morning).  This one has a verse or passage on kindness for each day of the month.  I also found a grace-themed one - maybe for next month?

What are YOU looking forward to this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment