Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Auntie Corner

Because they grow so fast and I want to remember this stage -


She wanted Grandma to make her something with the magnets, and she was quite delighted with her "hat".



Sometimes I look at her and find myself surprised...I can see bits of Sarah and Brian in her - even my mom sometimes - and yet feature by feature she looks so different from Kai.  I'm not sure why I expected her to look more like him.  I mean, my sisters and I don't all look exactly alike.

But I digress.

She's a doll no matter who she looks like. :)


Irony: her shirt says "Smiling is my favorite".


They have such a sweet relationship.  It has made me wish a few times that I'd had a brother.


Spaceship pajamas, a bedtime story, and eyelashes to die for.



"Cheese!"


He loves his snacks.


His "ooo, bubbles!" face.

I love them all so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment