Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Finding a Stride


Two-and-a-half years working at the Bible school.

The learning curves might have leveled off somewhat, but I can't say I've settled into a good stride yet.

Life is so many things - work, friendships, family, keeping a house, church, rest, reaching out to others.  How do you do it all?  What's the right balance of all the different pieces?

I'm still learning what this looks like for me, here, in this season of life.  There's an impatience I have sometimes - Just get it figured out already, Rachel!

But no, I have to remind myself, that's not what the Lord is asking of me.  He simply asks for faithfulness and trust.

It might take another semester, a couple years, or more.  Even then, I'm sure life will change and call for more adjustments.

What about you?  Have you found a good stride?  How long did it take and what did you learn along the way?  I'm all ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment