Thursday, May 26, 2011

Class of Spring 2011

I'm going to let the pictures do most of the talking today.



This is us, the MTC Spring Class of 2011.  Graduation was last Friday, May 20th.

Our theme: Trust and Obey

Our verse: Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time will we reap a harvest if we do not give up. (Galatians 6:9)


This is our fabulous Lindsey, who did us proud as class speaker.



And two more shots, just because she's so cute.



This is John, our second class speaker, who also did a wonderful job.  And yes, he wore that tie on purpose.  It was an object lesson.  :)



Our very own Pastor Bob (pastor of the church Esther and I attended) also spoke.



This is our song.  (Click the link!  Do it!)



And there we are.



The congratulations...



The hugs...



The pictures...



Dear friends...



Happy memories...

---

And here I sit in my bedroom back in CA, wondering what to do with myself now that summer break has come.  It has been a blessed three semesters.  And life as I know it is changing once again.



Don't grow weary.  Don't give up.
It may be a hard road, but I don't walk it alone.  God has been incredibly faithful to me in the past, and He's going to continue being just as incredibly faithful.  No guarantee that things will be easy or turn out the way I want them to - but He does guarantee that He'll be with me every single step of this journey.

Trust and obey.
Okay, let's start.

No comments:

Post a Comment