Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Prayer requests

[This post originally appeared on my NTM blog.]

Isn’t it amazing how God sends just the boost our faith needs?  With the lesson of His faithfulness fresh in my mind, prayer has become a bigger part of my life in the last few weeks.  It’s encouraging to see Him at work in various situations in answer to prayer.  Would you pray with me about two things specifically?

First, I will be giving a presentation at my church on April 15th.  Please pray that I will communicate clearly and that God will use this to encourage folks.

Also sometime in April, I’ll be having an interview (via Skype) with field leadership.  This is part of the process necessary for acceptance by a field.  Pray that I will ask good questions, and that our discussions will bring up any areas that need to be addressed.  While I believe the Lord is leading in this direction, I don’t take that for granted, and certainly don’t want to go into this blindly.  Pray that I would be open and humble with the leadership.

I really appreciate your prayers!  If you’d like to share what God is doing in your life, feel free to leave me a comment.  I’d love to know how I can be praying for YOU.  Thank you for your interest in what He’s doing around the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment