Friday, April 13, 2012

Rain, Sunshine, and Mud

It's been stormy this week.  Do I EVER miss the delightful - and intense! - thunder in Missouri.  (I don't miss the possibility of tornadoes, though.)  But we actually had a bit of hail yesterday, thunder last night and this morning, and rain enough to drown a whale.

Or...never mind.  That didn't make sense.









Hopefully in a few weeks, little seedlings will be poking through the dirt.  That'll make the pictures much more interesting.  Think sunflowers and zinnias and cosmos and lettuce...and, of course, sweet peas.

Grow, seeds, grow!



Oh, the mud...







---



A bit of everyday wisdom for ya - the perfect solution to a bad haircut or just about any other beauty problem you can think of.  :)

I forgot to mention that we got our new refrigerator last week, didn't I?  We got our new refrigerator.  And it's great!  The time that it was out of commission made me more thankful for having a working refrigerator.

We're having BLT pizza tonight.  Yes.  Bacon, tomato, lettuce (+ onions and cheese) on a pizza.  Sounds amazing, doesn't it?

My cousin Sam is leaving today for a missions trip.  Please pray for him, if you would.  I'm so excited to see how God uses this trip!

While you're praying, could you pray for my job search?  I'd appreciate it.

Enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment