Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012



Pretty sweet colors for the West Coast!

---

The Gathering:

(Sorry...no nice, official-looking pictures of the turkey or of everyone sitting at the table.)



They are awesome.  I typed that, then thought, That needs an exclamation point after it!

They are awesome!

They really are.  We are blessed to have them as family.



With his favorite Auntie Becca







My Merry-girl



LOL!



Building lego towers on heads...



Legos are the go-to toys when they come over.

With legos, they are engineers.

They are story-tellers.

They are comedians.

They are also hard to take pictures of!  Too fast for me.  I must improve my skills.



After several goofy, blurry shots, I said, "Now, how about a nice one, Jeremiah?"

He readily agreed...and the above picture was what I got.



Looking at pictures from the wedding





Clowning around...



A good time was had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment