Saturday, May 25, 2013

Quilt update (and more)

The top is finished!  Mom and I are planning to take it in to the quilt shop next week.  Can't wait to see the completely finished product!





---

And a couple random tidbits:

1. I tried a taro smoothie this week.  Not bad.  I really have no way of describing it other than that it was sweet and tasted like taro.



2. I am a confirmed fan of Tazo tea.  Especially Wild Sweet Orange, which is quite possibly my new favorite tea - second only to Celestial Seasonings' "Candy Cane Lane".



3. I had forgotten how good Robin Mark's Revival is.  Normally I'd listen to Year of Grace on my way to work, but I decided to switch things up last week.  I'm glad I did.



4. My work schedule varied greatly from day to day and week to week.  Now that I'm not working, and therefore can have more of a routine, I'd like to start running in the mornings again.  Break out that running gear!

---

That's all for now.  Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment