Thursday, December 12, 2013

Tidbits

 
Multiple choice: What do you think is the best explanation for this picture?
A)   I’m trying to start a new fashion trend.
B)   I thought I’d try out for a part in a Western movie.
C)   I do this every so often just to scare people.  (Works like a charm!)
D)   My friends felt like I was being too much of a chatterbox.
E)   I got back from a week-long workshop, my electricity had been out for two (warm) days, and there was food that needed to be cleaned out of the freezer.  Things like meat, cheese, garlic carrots… (Yes, it smells as bad as you’d imagine it would.)
 
 
A mountain of dishes resulted from the afore-mentioned calamity.  Not really the most enjoyable welcome home.  But I’ll let you in on a little secret: you deal with it.  You deal with it and go on, because you have to.
 
 
This has nothing to do with the previous subject.  It’s just the horse next door.  (For you, Mom. J)
 
And here are a couple links I enjoyed this week:
 
Stephen and Dawn VanKampen (who I know from training)
Ten Worst Times for a Power Outage (a friend here in West Africa)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment