Sunday, June 22, 2014

Hi-ho, hi-ho...

...It's off to work camp I go.
 
And by "camp" I mean a week-long workshop being held at a campground.
 
Only I'm not attending any of the workshop.  I'm just there for the week because Marie-Claude is going (the workshop has to do with our French program - I attended the same one back in December), and if I didn't go I'd be without language sessions for a whole week.  Heaven forbid.  I'll have my language sessions in the morning and then in the afternoons she'll work with some of the others. 
 
 
I'm not sure what comes to your mind when you hear the word "camp", but this is a bring-your-own sort of camp.  Bring your own sheets, pillow, towels, mosquito nets...  (And I fit it all into a carry on.  You don't have to be impressed, but I am.)
 
Off I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment