Wednesday, November 26, 2014

E2 Trip, Part 1

I wanted to come up with some catchy title for this post.
 
Something that sounded better than, "I took most of these pictures from a fast-moving car so they were blurry, so I decided to have fun and way over-edit them.  Oh, and I had so many pictures from my trip that I didn't want to put them all in one post, and today I don't have much time, so I picked the ones that didn't really require any commentary."
 
See?  Way too long for a title and not catchy at all.
 
I'll tell you more about the trip itself later.  For starters, here are a few pictures.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My camera focused on the dusty window instead of the trees.  Silly camera.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I think this is the only one that wasn't taken from the car.
 
 
 
 
More to come...

2 comments: