Monday, May 28, 2018

This...



This was when Grandma needed to fix dinner so she tucked the blanket around them and put something on for them to watch.


This is Avers, a cheesy little thing if there ever was one.


These are the tulips by Tamara's house.





This is Pizza Face Boy.  (Apparently he loves wearing his pizza nearly as much as he loves eating it.)


This is the evening the graduating married ladies (pictured with a few staff ladies) shared what God had been teaching them over their two years here.  I love those evenings.  There's something so sweet and personal about their stories, and every semester I've have the chance to go I come away very encouraged.


This Jony shoveling cheese in with abandon.  It's a highly entertaining sight.


This is Carrissa and Syndey, two friends who just graduated...but hurray, they're both coming back to intern next year!


This is Connor and Raylea, two more friends that have been so fun to get to know.


This is Josiah, John, and Abby (one of my dorm daughters and such a sweet friend)...

Josiah, John, and I all come from the same church in California.  It seems like just yesterday they were two little mischievous buddies in Sunday School, and now John is finished with Bible School.  It's cliché, but my, how time flies.


This is Morgan, another graduate.  She's a fellow tea drinker and British accent-faker and I just love her to pieces.



This is learning our colors in Spanish.


This is a candid shot, half a second before I realized that Isaac had been snapping about twenty pictures on my phone.


This is just because she's too cute...




This is from when Conni and I went to the tulip festival (and ironically, though we saw thousands and thousands of tulips that day, the only ones I got pictures of were all this color).

It was such a fun day.  The drive was about two hours, and all the trees were just starting to fill in with leaves, so everything was still in that soft, feathery stage.  So pretty!

We also grabbed lunch at the Dutch-style food court - something I hadn't done last time I went to the tulip festival - and I found the food quite tasty indeed.





This melts my heart.


This is a hug that cracks me up every time I look at it.  Notice where her hands are - left one on his cheek, right one...well, it seems like she didn't know what to do with that one.


This is an itty bitty girl who is going to become a big sister in November!  Yup, Sarah and Brian are expecting and I'm quite eager to be an auntie again!

No comments:

Post a Comment