Saturday, September 24, 2011

When Old Meets New

My friend sent me an email this week, telegram-style.  Gotta love it.

Woke at 7:10am fully ready for new day Stop

Room cleaned Stop

Amazing Stop

Back from grocery shopping Stop

Groceries make me think of you Stop

Barely time for lunch before leaving for Patterson Stop

Field related response too long for telegram Stop

........

I like the "groceries make me think of you" part...we used to do our grocery shopping together when she was here.  I miss that.

---

Speaking of this week, the mountain of homework finally came to an end (albeit temporary) yesterday.  And I'm still alive.  Whew!  It wasn't easy and I know really butchered that language we were working on...but it's done.  And God's grace is the hero once again.

So now -
Hurray for a weekend with no homework!!!  This little break came at the perfect time.  (I love how the Lord does that.)  This past week was super busy and next week is shaping up to be also.  Prayers are appreciated as always!

I really wish I had more time.  My brain is full of wonderful ideas for posts, but alas, they will have to wait for the nebulous "some day".

Happy Saturday...and second day of Fall!

Until next time, then.

No comments:

Post a Comment