Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Confessions



Confession 1 -

Red never has been my color.  Well, it is on Wednesday nights now.  This is my first year helping in Awana, and I get to be a leader in Sparks.  In spite of the chaos (these are K-2nd graders, folks!), I'm enjoying it immensely.

Confession 2 -

Tonight's theme was "What NOT to Wear".  The idea was to wear something mismatching, thus the clashing scarves and two different earrings (which I realize you can't see in the picture)...

It was actually fun.  Or funny - maybe I should say it that way.

---

In response to a VERY hard squeeze around the waist from one of my little Sparkies...

Rachel: Are you trying to hurt me or are you trying to hug me?!

Joseph: Trying to hurt you!

Well then!

Confession 3 -

I love little boys.  They exhaust me sometimes, it's true, but I love them.

Every single one of 'em --

Braven.

Cole.

Joseph.

Evan.

Bryan.

Micah.


Will you please pray with me for them?  I want the Lord to use me to impact their young lives somehow.  I don't get a lot of time with them, and I don't want it to be wasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment