Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas 2011

We usually have our Christmas-get-together on Christmas Eve, so these pictures are from Saturday.  Christmas Day is generally a laid-back, eat-leftovers, work-on-puzzles kind of day.  We like it that way.  At least, I think most of us do. I 'll have to take a family poll.

Now without further ado, the pictures.

---

Here's our cast of characters, minus one:

(Yes, believe me, they're ALL characters.  ;))



Sarah and her boyfriend Brian



Uncle Mike (my dad's brother) and Aunt Kim



Happy to be home!



Sleepy Elijah (and his gorgeous mommy, Mia)...

His face is enough to melt my heart.  I'm really glad he was sleeping when they got here, so I had a chance to cuddle with him.  Once he's fully awake he barely stops moving.  :)



---



Real men wash dishes.



...so the gals can have fun.  (Hey, we do all the planning and shopping and cooking and cleaning beforehand!)





Isn't she cute?

---



The ladies of the family



Sisters



Stars of the big screen...or not.  (This was picnik's "CinemaScope" effect.  I guess it doesn't exactly make us look like 50's movie stars, though.  Oh well.)

---

Let me just say: I am a very proud auntie.  I dearly love my nephews and niece.  Who wouldn't love these kiddos?







They would barely sit still for these few shots.  It's okay; I love their grins and squirmy poses.  Aren't they all adorable?

Have I mentioned I love these little guys?

---

Merry Day-After-Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment