Friday, December 23, 2011

Recycled quote

This quote (from a good friend) was originally posted seven months ago:

"When my plans get tweaked, I picture God up in heaven saying, 'Oh, I can't wait for her to see what I've got in mind with this one!'"

Back then I don't think I was quite ready to say that myself.

Now, in the face of many unknowns, I can honestly say that I'm excited to see what my Heavenly Father has in store for me.  He's certainly brought me a long way from where I was only months ago, proving Himself faithful again and again.  His grace has always been enough, and those tweaked plans turn better than my own every time.  (I know, what a surprise!)

The past few weeks have me wondering: "So Lord...what are You going to do with these plans?"

It'll be perfect.  Amazing.

That much I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment