Thursday, August 9, 2012

Back from Camp!

[This post originally appeared on my NTM blog.]

Yes, I’m home now.  The time I had working at camp was definitely a blessing.  Interacting with new people often teaches us more about ourselves – our gifts and weaknesses – and more about God.  We have to depend on Him in new (sometimes uncomfortable) ways, but we also get to see Him work in new ways.

As I transition to living at home again and focusing more on Partnership Development, please pray with me about…

…finding another job (preferably part-time).

…wisdom in my priorities and goals.

…opportunities to serve and be a blessing at home and at church.

…having a clear vision of God’s “Big Picture” and how I fit into that.

Thank you! If you’d like to share how God is working in YOUR life or how I can pray for you, feel free to leave me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment