Monday, August 27, 2012

Dear _____,

Beck... Happy Birthday!  You're a pretty cool sister.

Tephra... you are so much cuter when you're lying in a sunbeam than when you're madly dashing through the garden, trampling my precious flowers.

Summer... are you really almost over?

Nephews and niece... why do you have to be so cute???  You make my heart melt...

Chocolate cake... I heart you.  I always have, even when I didn't care for chocolate.

Friend who became an auntie today... congrats!!!!!!!!!!  Enjoy the little darling!  :)

Worship music playing on my computer... you bring back happy memories of worshipping at First Baptist Church. <sniffle, sniffle>

Morning runs... I'm glad you don't make my shoulders sore anymore.  Apparently I didn't know how to run "the right way".  ;)

To-do list... you seem to grow longer every time I turn around.  Stop it!!

Sewing machine... I think you're going to get a fair amount of use over the next few weeks.  Don't stress, I'm sure you can handle it.

YOU... thanks for stopping by, and Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment