Saturday, November 23, 2013

Tidbits

From this week...
The gas can for my stove/oven ran out this week (right as I was getting ready to put a pan of banana bread in to bake!), so I had to exchange it for a new one.  And I was able to take care of it all by myself.  One of my friends explained what to do, and you know, it wasn't as tricky as I thought it would be.
 
The banana bread turned out okay, in spite of the fact that I had to keep the batter in the fridge overnight until I could get a gas can.
 
It had been too long since I'd watched a sunset, and there was a gorgeous one Thursday evening.  (Pictures never to a sunset justice, unfortunately.)
 
One of the notes my aunt tucked in the package
 
Discovery: Apparently my fridge gets pretty cold.  Maybe it thinks it's supposed to be a freezer or something.
 
Mini cards and envelopes.  A fun evening project.
 
My God is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that I ask or think.  I have seen that this week.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the sunset, the banana bread, a cool drink of water, and words of Truth from the Bread of Life. This day has started out perfectly.

    ReplyDelete