Monday, May 26, 2014

Just a few pics (again)

Friday, I...
 
 
Had dinner at Muriel's
 
(Say "cheese", Tootsie!)
 
 
Got a package - hip-hip-hurray!
 
 
(No, when the going gets tough, you get waterproof mascara!  ...At least that's what I saw on a greeting card once.)
 
 
Had a session after two days off (the time off was by necessity, not by choice)
 
 
Made a batch of brownies
 
 
Had some girls over for dinner
 
(Doesn't that quiche look weird?  They asked me if I'd hidden anything underneath it.)
 
 
Bought coke for the first time...ever.  (For company.  I didn't have any.)  I didn't get pictures of us - I'm usually bad about taking pictures of people.  Maybe I just get too caught up in having fun or something. :)
 
 
 
And on Saturday, I...
 
Went over Angèle's after a meeting in the morning.  She had to go to the market, so I went with her.  And at the market, I....
 
 
Got a tattoo.  Just kidding.  (The girl who nearly fainted when she got her ears pierced is not a good candidate for a tattoo!  No unnecessary needles for me.)  It's henna.  I was rather hesitant, but Angèle really wanted me to try it, so I did.
 
 
 
On Sunday, I...
 
 
Kept tabs on the progress of the building straight across from me.  What are they doing now?  I don't know.  We'll see in a few days.  Or weeks.  Or months.
 
 
Enjoyed the bougainvilleas that are once again covered with blossoms in abundance.
 
 
I promise that eventually I'll post something more substantial, but for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment