Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Just a few pics

I have nothing much to say at the moment (at least not coherent enough for a blog post!), so pictures it is. :)
 
 
Marie-Claude and I saw this cat up on the wall behind the church/language center one day last week.  He didn't budge from the spot for hours.
 
 
What a lazy bones.  (But he is cute.)
 
 
Not exactly the same kind of scaffolding I'm used to seeing back home...
 
 
 
The zoom feature on my camera allows me to spy observe from a safe distance.
 
 
Here they're putting mud on the walls.
 
 
 

My most recent envelope-making session.  I think the calendars/magazine pages I have now are some of my favorites.

Do you see my prince?  (You might have to click on the picture to see it better.)

...And that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment