Monday, December 31, 2018

This...

...is my 1000th blog post!  (And my eighth year of blogging.)

It's also the last day of 2018 and so it's the perfect time to do a catch-up-throw-all-the-random-pictures-that-haven't-been-posted-yet post.

So here we go!


This is Jonah, getting his hair cut at home.  I just love that serious little face.


This is two dear friends and I, on a rare occasion that all three of us got to be together.  Had to document it, naturally.


This is Abby, a sweet friend and dorm daughter, at graduation this December.  I'll miss her face around the school.


This is Brittany, another lovely friend who graduated.



This is Kai, the cool big brother.



This is Kai and Ava, the coat models. ;)






This is when Ava "got a blood test on her arm and cried" (so she told me at least four or five times), and then afterward got waffles!!! with Mommy (she really loves waffles, judging by her voice when she told me about them).


This is Gracie-Poo, with the softest hair, the cutest nose, and the most kissable cheeks.  I love her to pieces.


This is a mini Auntie Rachie...wearing Auntie Rachie's shoes, Auntie Rachie's gloves, and carrying Auntie Rachie's bag.


This is an impromptu three-siblings-on-the-couch photo shot.





This sequence is from Beck's perspective (we were both snapping pictures at the same time).






This is puzzle time!


This is one I'd call "Like Father, Like Son."


This is how I've spent like 83% of my Christmas break (at least 83% of the time they're here): snuggling with Grace.  Baby snuggles are my favorite.  Give me all the snuggles!

(Photo credit: LD)


This is opening presents on Christmas Eve.



This is all the food for Saturday's Open House.  I love party food.  Each year we change things just a bit, and this was the simplest year yet.  Simple is good.  I like simple.

I also like sisters who make stuff like gingerbread brownies. :)


This is just a few minutes out in the backyard with the sun and a camera...






Good-bye, 2018.

Hello, 2019!

No comments:

Post a Comment