Sunday, October 16, 2011

A quick update

[This post originally appeared on my NTM blog.]

With each step, God has been completely, overwhelmingly faithful.  (What a surprise, right?)  Over the last week, I’ve received encouraging responses from a few of the fields on my original list.

There are still a lot of possibilities to pray about – and as I hear back from the fields, more information to process.   I don’t “feel” any closer to having one picked out, but the Lord reminds me that HE already has a place and a ministry in mind for me.  In fact, He had that plan for my life even before I was born!  So I don’t need to plan the future so much as I need wisdom to see HIS plan.

“A man’s heart plans his way, but the LORD directs his steps.” – Proverbs 16:9

Thank you for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment