Monday, October 10, 2011

Currently on the radar

[This post originally appeared on my NTM blog.]

You may be wondering: “What fields is she considering?”  It feels a bit strange giving a list, because no field is better than another and certainly the needs are great everywhere.  That being said, God does have a place for each of us.  So these are the countries/regions currently on my radar:

(I’ve contacted the first two already, and what I’ve heard back has been encouraging.)

– Mexico

– Southeast Africa (Tanzania specifically)

– Brazil

– Guinea

Of course, God could have something totally different in mind – a possibility that hasn’t even occurred to me yet.  And you know what?  I’m okay with that.  He has always been completely faithful.

One step at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment