Saturday, January 6, 2018

This Week

This week -

2018 started.
My cousin got married.
I sang goofy songs in the back of the car with my sisters.
My flights home were miraculously un-delayed.
There were both good-byes and welcome backs.
There was pizza and Turkish Delight and endless cups of tea.

 

As we were taking off from Vegas (my stop-over airport on the way home), the flight attendant said, "Take a good look out the window, because that's the last sunshine you'll see in a while!"

The funny thing is, although it's been mostly in the single-digits here since I came back, it's been sunny every day. :)


I'm so happy to be back in my little place, with still over a week left before the semester starts.

God has been good.

Things are quiet and calm at school, although there's a normally-would-be-overwhelming pile of work on my desk.  It feels like grace has shown up in just one more way.

Here's to fresh starts, happy little plants, sunny days, and grace upon grace.

1 comment: