Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Birthday wishes

For my dear Mother...

She taught me how to cook, clean, sew, and all that good stuff.  She taught me to enjoy the simple things in life, to look around at God's creation and praise Him for it.  She taught me to love learning.  And most importantly, she taught me to love the Lord.  She took her responsibility as a mother seriously and sacrificed much to raise my sisters and I the way she believed God wanted her to.  Even when she didn't feel good, she took care of us and kept our home running.

Mom, I am so thankful for you and the love you have poured into my life.  You are one of my biggest heroes.  God blessed me abundantly when He gave me a mother like you.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

For those of you who don't know my mom, I'm sorry.  You don't know what you're missing!

No comments:

Post a Comment