Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Family artwork

The whiteboard is a much-used and well-loved fixture in our kitchen.  It's a place to write reminders or notes, to express ourselves, and to showcase our brilliant doodling abilities.

I bring you this special glimpse of our artwork.



For the record, "Guido" is not, I repeat NOT, part of our family.  Just thought I should clarify.



Decaf coffee is a pet peeve of some individuals around here...why, according to them, "decaf coffee" is practically an oxymoron!



The work schedule from one week during the summer.  If you remember, I had no success finding a job.  The girls teased me and called me lazy.  I drank coffee and poked fun of my "empty" schedule.



I have no idea who this was supposed to be...



My family's version of a spelling bee: "Let's see who can come up with the funkiest way to spell things!"

I like our whiteboard.  :)

---

And now for two completely unrelated pictures (from the weekend):



Esther and I in action



She was making envelopes and I was making cards.

Fun times!

---

Tomorrow I fly back to school.  I'll admit I really like saying that, since - this time - "back to school" doesn't mean back to classes or studying.  I'm no longer a student (for now, anyways).

Ah, freedom.

On that note, so long!  Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment