Sunday, January 29, 2012

One of today's blessings

This morning's goodbyes (which normally fill me with utmost dread and plenty of tears) to my friends at First Baptist were much easier and sweeter than I expected.

It's not that I won't miss these folks.  I will miss them dearly.  I will miss worshipping with them every Sunday and being part of their lives.  They've been such a blessing to me.

I have no idea why it's been different this time, but I'm quite happy to credit God's grace.  :)

His grace truly is beautiful.

---

"And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with Him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, in order that in the coming ages He might show the incomparable riches of His grace, expressed in His kindness to us in Christ Jesus."  Ephesians 2:6-7

"...God our Father, who loved us and by His grace gave us eternal encouragement and good hope..." 2 Thessalonians 2:16

No comments:

Post a Comment