Saturday, February 11, 2012

Back in California

[This post originally appeared on my NTM blog.]

My time in Missouri went well.  The highlight was meeting one of the men on the West Africa leadership team.  He answered a lot of questions and gave me a better perspective on the field of West Africa.  So far it looks like the Lord is still leading in this direction, and I’m very excited to see things coming together!

At the end of three weeks, the apartment was cleaned, my worldly goods stowed away in suitcases, and the goodbyes said.  Last Wednesday I flew back to California, ready to begin a new phase of God’s plan.

I’ll be living with my family during Partnership Development (more on this later).  I’d love to have you praying with me about these things:

– wise use of time

– planning and goal-setting for Partnership Development

– opportunities for ministry and (possibly) part-time work

– sensitivity to the Lord’s leading

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment