Monday, February 13, 2012

Monday Tidbits

Today's soapbox:

Who says corned beef is only for St. Patrick's Day?  That's just silly!  It's fabulous any time of year.  It's also what we're having for dinner.

Okay, I'm done.  That soapbox isn't worth spending a whole lot of time on.

Today's weather:
At home - 48°.  Rainy.  Dreary skies.  Light wind.  Blooming trees.  (This is California, and it is February.)

In Ozark-land - Snowy.  Accumulation of possibly 1"-2".  The prospect is enough to make me insanely jealous.

Today's random useless trivia:

I'm the second tallest in my family.

Today's random thankful thought:

I'm so thankful I don't get migraines as often as I used to!  While I've had a few in the past several days, they're nowhere near as intense - or frequent - as they used to be.  I'm thankful for the grace the Lord gave me to handle them in the past, and for the lessons He taught me through them.  But...I'm also extremely grateful for the relief He has allowed me to experience!

Today's song:
"The Wonder of the Cross"

It's been going through my mind since I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment