Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Cousins

The cousins were here yesterday.  We've always been close, but life has gotten busier for all of us, and so getting together is definitely a treat.  We always have a grand time.



On the left: Ben.  Valedictorian of his high school class, now a mechanical engineering/material science major, etc., etc., etc.  A brainiac, in other words.

On the right: Sam.  Down-to-earth, ridiculously funny, musically inclined, etc., etc., etc.  Definitely has a streak of his mother's creativity.

(Okay, so I like bragging about my cousins.  It's kind of hard not to.  But I'll stop here lest I bore you with their awesomeness.  ;))



The totally awesome Aunt Jayne and Uncle Craig



Clowning around



"Are you sure you want to mess with me?"



A snake story (hence the expression on my face)

---

Ah, yes. Grand times indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment