Monday, August 8, 2011

Another Monday post (with pictures from Sunday)

Rachel went to church yesterday armed (with a camera) and dangerous.



A surprise from family friend Patty (on the right).  She came to visit our church and brought her friend.  So good to see her!



Addison, trying to look serious.



The most angelic face of mischief.



Practicing for a puppet show...and having entirely too much fun.



My adorable nephew, Elijah.

---



Sweet Abigail (who is a very good friend of my sisters' and mine) decorating for our August Bible Club.



Way to go, girls!



The registration table was my first assignment.  Let the Gold Rush begin...



---



Craft supplies









Yay for crafts!  And a chance to get messy...

---

My favorite shot of the day:



My "Auntie Rachel" name tag was edited by the afore-mentioned Addison to read: "Auntie Rachel's adopted.  And no one really loves her, even her dog."  Since everyone at the table found it so amusing, I put it back on.  The laughter it drew from my friend Jessica when she saw me later made the humiliation well worthwhile.  (Okay, okay, it wasn't really that humiliating.)

---

Is that enough inspiration for you, joyfulsqueak?  Can you find your name in any of the pictures?

No comments:

Post a Comment