Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Countdown

[This post originally appeared on my NTM blog.]

Howdy!

Well, the summer has come and (just about) gone.  Classes start in exactly a week!

This semester I’ll be taking the Linguistics course – one semester at the Missionary Training Center, followed by seven weeks on a Cherokee reservation.  This will complete my training with NTM, and after that…well, I’m not exactly sure where God will lead me.

One step at a time.

More details on classes later, when they start!  I’d greatly appreciate your prayers in the coming weeks and months – not necessarily that everything will go smoothly, but that I’d be quick to listen to and obey the Lord’s leading.

Thank you.  And thanks for stopping by today!

Kept in His grace,

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment