Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Graduation Day

Today the last cousin from on Mom's side of the family graduated high school.  There are five of us in three years (me, cousin, sister, cousin, sister), and we've always been pretty close.  Both cousins are pretty fine young men if I do say so myself.  I'm privileged to be related to them.  So here are pictures from today, for your enjoyment.  Never a dull moment with these goofs around.



Five cousins



Aunt Jayne, Sam, Ben, and Uncle Craig



Yes.  He really is that tall.  And we really are that short.  Sarah and I were even wearing heels.

And just for kicks, here are the five of us four summers ago.  The height gap between the guys and the girls has definitely increased since then.  (Remember, "the girls" are wearing heels in today's pictures.)



L to R: Sarah, Beck, me, Ben, Sam



Groovy times!!!

---

And I'd be remiss if I didn't also mention I have another cousin who graduated from high school this year…

From the other side of the family, my cousin Blaze



Brothers: Blaze and Quest



Blaze away!

Go grads!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment