Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Summer Update

[This post originally appeared on my NTM blog.]

Graduation was over a month ago, and summer has definitely been a change of pace.  My home church has given me a warm welcome, and it’s been a blessing to reconnect with folks I haven’t seen much of since last year.

Lord willing, I’ll be returning to MTC in August for a semester of linguistic training.  Then our class will spend seven weeks in Oklahoma studying Cherokee.  After that…

Well, at this point, I still don’t know what field or ministry the Lord is leading me to.  I’d appreciate your prayers in that decision.

That’s all for now.  Thanks for checking in!  I’ll try to keep you up-to-date with what the Lord is doing.  Feel free to leave me a comment – I’d enjoy hearing how He’s working in your life!

Rejoicing in His grace,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment