Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Happy Tuesday!

"Oh, how great are God's riches and wisdom and knowledge!  How impossible it it for us to understand His decisions and His ways!" - Romans 11:33

"He does great things past finding out, yes, wonders without number." - Job 9:10

...

I've definitely seen the truth of those verses recently.  My summer job search has been highly unsuccessful.  I don't understand exactly why God hasn't allowed me to find a job yet, but I do know that His plan for my life is far more excellent than my own.  I still don't enjoy uncertainty or plan changes.  But I rejoice in the certainty of my Heavenly Father's love and care for me.  Every day I see His awesome faithfulness and love.  No matter what changes come my way (or don't), He never changes.  What a comfort!

Rejoice in today!

No comments:

Post a Comment