Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Blast from the Past...

I was going through pictures and came across these shots from my first semester of training.  January 2010 - it seems so long ago and yet I remember like it was yesterday.  Wow.  God has brought me through a lot, I will say that.



Does the future ever look like this?!



I have to laugh when I stop to think…the place that scared me out of my wits less than two years ago is the very place I now fondly think of as "home".  It gives me hope that the place I'm at right now in life will also be a greater blessing than I can imagine, and the very struggles that seem so immense today will be the clear proof of God's love somewhere down the road.



---

Life continues to be a journey.  I haven't "arrived" yet, and this road God's taking me on has had many unexpected turns.  But it's all so very worth it, because He is walking with me every step.  And He loves me more than I can ever imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment