Sunday, November 4, 2018

Auntie Corner


Ike-and-I selfies (the kid's face cracks me up...)


The hug, the poofy dress, her mop of curls...all of it makes this one of my favorite recent pictures.


And this is a close second.


Kai turned four!  (How is this possible?!)


...and clearly he's excited about birthdays.  Or cake.  Or something.



What, you don't eat your apple slices flopped on your belly in front of the stairs?  I thought that was perfectly normal...


They're going to have a baby brother or sister this month.  This month, you guys!!!  I can.not. wait.


In Auntie Rachie's bathroom, there's a secret attic space behind a cabinet that swings open.  The boys were fascinated, and of course I needed to get a picture of them in it.


No...no, I don't have an explanation for his face.

But in the next post, you'll see some pictures he took on this walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment