Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Auntie Corner


Meet my newest niece, Grace Luciana, born early Sunday morning!

I can't even tell you how excited I am that she's finally here.  Sarah and Brian chose not to find out the gender beforehand this time, which made the wait seem sooo long.

But she's here.  And darling.  And healthy.  And not bald. ;)  (Kai and Ava didn't come with much in the way of hair...)

In just a bit over a month, I'll get to fly back and snuggle her myself.  I'm giddy at the thought.

* * *

Other fun auntie stuff -

Jonah calls me "his Rachie" (which is pretty much the cutest thing ever!).  He loves talking walks after lunch in the dining hall.  We look out the window and then we look at the huge map in the hall.  It's so fun to hear him try to say different country names.  He's talking so much now!

Ava and Pierre are both turning two this week.  (Where has the time gone?)  Oh, and Isaac is turning six this week.  Clearly November is a popular month to be born in...


Kai got glasses, and the level of adorableness is just too much for me to handle.

Sarah sent me some studio pictures she had taken of them recently, along with a drawing from Malachi.  She put this explanation on it: "He drew this heart and says it means he loves you."  Melt my heart...

Man, I love being an auntie.

No comments:

Post a Comment